Have you heard of the secret Book of Dzyan?
Generations of Truth-seekers have been searching for this mysterious manuscript of untold antiquity that conceals the entire wisdom of the world, yet only a chosen few have ever gained access to it.
But now, for the first time ever, Zinovya Dushkova, Ph.D., who is named as one of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People by Watkins Mind Body Spirit, has been permitted to cast more light on the Book of Dzyan in the context of modern challenges than when she published a new excerpt from it in The Book of Secret Wisdom in 2015.
This updated 2021 edition will:
- explain why the Masters of Wisdom, possessing supernatural powers, do not interfere in the affairs of humanity and what attempts they make to enlighten and save the world
- help you understand the real cause of global warming and reveal what power within you is capable of protecting you from any epidemics, either visible or invisible
- reveal the secrets of the depositories of ancient manuscripts that are hidden all over the world and tell you how chosen people obtain access to them, as well as what happens when the secret knowledge is given out prematurely
- disclose hitherto unknown information about the Book of Dzyan itself: who are its authors, where it is stored, what its structure and contents are, when it was written, and why it has such a sacred significance, even in your own life
- acquaint you with three excerpts from the secret Book of Dzyan, entitled Cosmogenesis, Anthropogenesis, and Theogenesis, previously published by Helena Blavatsky and Francia La Due